During the process of modifying portfolios, you will be prompted to save at various stages. At any time, you can save your portfolio by clicking the 'Save' button.
The 'Save As' feature is useful for:
- Creating portfolio versions to compare asset allocations, performance and risk.
- Building portfolios from 'templates' or models, saving time and effort in creating a customised portfolio to suit client needs from scratch.
- Load the existing portfolio you wish to make a copy of.
- Click 'Save As'
- Specify a new name for the portfolio
- Make the required changes to the portfolio (delete funds, add funds, change weightings etc)