Create bespoke client reports, building the report from a number of different options.
Portfolio Client Report
A three page report of the portfolio with growth, risk and asset allocation data.
Customise the charts you include in the report using the 'Customise this report' link. Learn more here...
Additional reports can be included in the portfolio client report:
- Market Commentary to provide some background on how the markets have performed over the previous month
- the Product Profiles and/or Stock Viewpoint for each of the underlying product in the portfolio.
The following options are available to tailor the report:
- Performance Start Date - the default is the common inception date for all products in the portfolio
- Performance End Date - the default is the most recent month end date or the common end date for all products in the portfolio
- Benchmark - defaults to the benchmark selected when creating the portfolio
- Adviser Name - this defaults to the registered iRate user
- Client Name
- Commentary - add your own portfolio commentary/ recommendations to the report via the Commentary box
- File type (PDF or Word)
A separate report showing the overall portfolio asset allocation and the sector allocation of the underlying products.
Note: this will download as a separate report in a Zip file if multiple reports are selected.
Report comparing up to five portfolios against one another on a holdings, allocation and growth performance basis.
Note: this report only shows if you have used the Portfolio Comparison tool prior to coming to this page. This report will download as a separate report in a Zip file if multiple reports are selected.