The Comparison tool allows you to compare up to 3 investment options.
1. Enter your clients details in Member Summary
Complete the data fields under Comparison Inputs, the boxes highlighted in red are compulsory fields to complete. The data provided will be used for some of the calculations in the comparison report.
- Age - compulsory field;
- Gender - compulsory field;
- Occupation Type - compulsory field;
- Sum Insured - if left blank, assumed on a premium of $1 per week for Death and Death & TPD;
- Salary - used for income protection calculations, assumed on a premium of $1 per week if left blank for Death and Death & TPD; and
- Account balance -default value will be $50,000 for comparison purposes if left blank.
2. Select the Super Fund Options to compare
If selected via the Super Fund Research area, the options will be pre-populated in the search results area. More...
Alternatively, click on 'Add New Option' and enter the Super Fund Option names you wish to compare.
Note: once you have selected the first Option, the search results will automatically filter to show Options for the same Fund Type, e.g. Industry Super Funds only.
Click here to learn about viewing the comparison results...