Superannuation Research Library - Super Fund Research
Produced by SuperRatings®, Lonsec’s specialist superannuation product research team, iRate delivers research on over 600 superannuation products based on the most extensive benchmarking survey conducted in the Australian market. Each superannuation product is assessed on 300 characteristics across six categories, Investment, Fees, Insurance, Member Servicing, Administration and Governance, that are used to determine a fund's overall rating.
- What is your ratings methodology?
- How do you monitor super funds and their ratings?
- How are ratings assigned?
- How frequently is the data updated?
- Is performance quoted gross or net of fees?
- How are fees calculated?